Too many books, not enough time. It's hard to keep track of what you've read, are reading, and want to read next.
The Book Worm is a Notion book tracker template that is designed to help you keep track of your reading.
This is one of the best reading templates, you can see what you read, are reading, and want to read next.
You can also add notes as you go along so that you can remember quotes or action items.
Stay organized and never forget a book again!
With the Book Worm reading list template, you can easily stay organized and never forget what you are learning.
This Notion template is perfect for avid readers who want to keep track of their progress and thoughts as they read through their favorite books while enjoying some relaxing music!
Add notes as you read to keep track of your thoughts
Adding notes and action items as you read is a great way to keep track of your thoughts about the book.
With this Notion template, you can add notes directly into the book tracker notion template so that they're easy to find later.
Keep your memory sharp
Add custom reminders to revisit your notes, action items, or other important information you want to save from each book.
We recommend setting up reminders in 1 month, 3 months, and 1 year to make sure you imprint the golden nuggets onto your brain.
This way, you can be sure to never forget the highlights from each book and can keep your memory sharp!
This reading book tracker template lets you keep all your titles, authors and progress in one place.
Forgetting what you read or losing track of books undermines the value you get from reading.
The Book Worm template will help keep your thoughts and progress organized so you can focus on enjoying your books!
If you're a reader and have too many books and no system to organize or track your reading list, it's likely that your bookshelves are cluttered and unorganized.
It can be hard to keep track of what you've read, are reading, and want to read next.
Stay organized and on top of your journey with the perfect Notion Bookshelf Template
The Book Worm template is designed to help you keep track of your reading progress.
With this Notion dashboard template, you can see your book list, what you read, read, and want to read next.
You can also add notes as you go along so that you can remember quotes or action items from the book.
This is a great way to stay organized and never forget a book again!
Say goodbye to the library's late fees!
Forgetting books at the library or not having a good system to track your reading progress can be frustrating.
This template helps you stay organized and on top of your reading list so you can focus on enjoying the book!
Progress tracker helps you keep tabs on your reading list and history
With the Notion reading tracker in The Book Worm template, you can see how what other books you have left to read, and which ones you want to revisit later.
This is a great way to stay motivated and on track with your reading goals!
- Your bookshelf dashboard at a glance. Keep track of what you read and want to read next. Add URLs from Amazon, Goodreads, Reddit, and more.
- Progress tracker - see how many books you've read and what you still have on a wishlist.
- Add notes as you go along - great for remembering quotes or action items from the book, and writing a book review.
- A relaxing music playlist will cut away external sounds and will provide you beautiful ambiance.
- Reminders tracker for revisiting notes and action items from the books you've read.
- Library card helps you never forget to return books on time.
- Reading challenges will keep you accountable so you can learn to be a better reader and consistently improve your habits.
Who is this for:
- Readers of all ages want a better way to keep track of the reading list.
- Students who are looking for a book and content tracker to keep track of the books they need to read for school.
- Parents or guardians who want to help their child develop healthy reading habits.